Each day that you are running your business, do you find your funds being slowly siphoned from your business? Do you just want to know where it went wrong or how to get back on track? Is this you? As a business owner, can you relate to any of these issues?
- Lower than anticipated profits or sales
- Allowing customers too much credit
- Unplanned expenses
- Late payment fees and penalties
- Excessive bank charges due to shortage of funds
- Not setting aside funds for annual expenses
If your desire is to build a successful business, then this book is for you! This book acts as a guide to anticipate and navigate these threats. This guide is a collection of stories from Rinette Lagace, a Certified Professional Bookkeeper, sharing the most common financial blunders made by business owners over the past 25 years and provides tactics to avoid these common money sucking errors.